Ook dit pakket is inmiddels uit zijn bètafase.
Let even op punt 3 van de voorwaarden voor installatie. Zodra de upgrade is geïnstalleerd en je Surveillance Station weer gebruikt zal er automatisch een nieuwe Surveillance Plugin-melding komen. Na installatie werk Surveillance Station als vanouds
Compatibility and Installation
- Surveillance Station 6.3-3341 requires DSM 5.0-4493 and onward.
- Updating to VisualStation 2.0-1164 or later is required to pair with servers running Surveillance Station 6.3.
- Device Pack 2.3-0379 is only compatible with Surveillance Station Beta 6.3-3341.
- Two free camera licenses are available by default.
- TV wall solution and live view operations for large-scale deployment.
- 64-channel Live View support enhances deployment flexibility.
- Instant playback and direct camera editing allows for multi-tasking on the Live View page.
- Joystick support replaces mouse clicking and for more intuitive operation.
- Drag and zoom support allows for easy zooming in objects on the Live View page.
- Scroll wheel support to operate camera’s optical zoom.
- Timeline enhancements for advanced playback management.
- 64-channel Timeline support enhances the efficiency of recording playback.
- Customized layout management and inheritance from Live View layout increases layout flexibility and consistency on both pages.
- Frame by frame playback strengthens the review process of recordings.
- Edge recording support for Axis and Vivotek cameras with seamless recording and bandwidth control.
- Surveillance Plugin is available for Safari on Mac OS X to boost video playback performance and significantly reduce the loading time when operating Surveillance Station.
- Re-defined management interface to facilitate CMS installation.
- Categorization for servers, IP cameras, recorded videos, user privilege, and logs expedites navigation and organization.
- Pageless design for managing large amounts of configurations, devices, and data without the hassle of switching pages.
- Thumbnail support reduces time needed to identify items, such as recordings and cameras.
- Premium, customizable user privileges.
- Privilege settings for individual features allow administrators to customize privilege profiles for different spectator and manager personnel.
- User profile photos can be customized for recognizing different users more easily.
- Multiple manager account login is supported.
- User profile report can be generated from Surveillance Station.
- Multiple channel support for panoramic camera and multi-lens cameras increase the efficiency of the live view and recording.
- Performance and quality of de-warping in Surveillance Station have been improved.
- In-camera de-warping is supported and requires only one license for multiple channels.
- Multi-lens camera is now supported and requires only one license for multiple channels.
- Mobile Live View stream is supported for smoother mobile streaming when network bandwidth is limited.
- Playlist and repeat functions improve the recording player experience.
- Image enhancement is available on the recording playback and Timeline channels for greater convenience.
- Responsive design automatically resizes Live View and Timeline channels when browser size is adjusted.
- Mount recordings from other Synology NAS/NVR via external storage devices.
- Skype and MSN have been removed from event notification service.
- Minor bug fixes